17/7/2018-10

“Pang Wang", such as Deng Chengbo, and other relevant persons applied for a strong shot of the old building at 3/13, Sheung Wan Road, Kowloon City. It now holds a property of 80% of the property. It is estimated that it will be developed into a gross floor area of ​​about 63,000 square feet of commercial and residential buildings. The property valuation is about 600 million yuan.

The property is now a 6-storey high-rise commercial and residential building with 51 years old. It has two public staircases and elevators and 7 ground floors. The first to third floors are elderly care centres. The remaining floors are residential, with a total of 20 groups. Royal Prince Edward and French hospitals, with a site area of ​​approximately 7,030 square feet.

Part of the floor or for social welfare development

According to the property valuation report provided by the applicant, the applicant now holds 80% of the property of the whole building, and the remaining 20% ​​of the ownership is held by 3 groups of small owners, including two plots and 10 residential units. 600 million yuan.

The site is currently classified as residential. If it is redeveloped for commercial and residential development, it is estimated that the maximum floor can be built is about 63,000 square feet. The floor price per floor is about 11,000 yuan. It is not excluded that some of the floor will be used for the development of social welfare facilities in the future.

On the other hand, Deng Chengbo or related persons have just purchased two shops in Wan Chai for $900 million, including the ground floor to the second floor of 414-430 Lockhart Road, with a total area of ​​about 22,000 square feet. Another retail property is located on the 2nd floor to the 2nd floor of Lide Building, 205-217, with an area of ​​about 15,000 square feet. The two properties have a monthly rental income of nearly 2 million yuan and a return rate of about 2.4%.

The second floor of the 38th floor of Wanchai New Era Center, with an area of ​​about 3,454 square feet, changed hands by about 88.5 million yuan, and the price was about 25,622 yuan, creating a new high in property prices.