Real estate stocks have risen

Real estate stocks have risen

Recently, local property prices have clearly turned stronger. Therefore, many media friends like to ask the author a question: “Can Hong Kong property prices rise a little?" The author, as an economist, believes that property prices have far exceeded the burden of the average family. Ability, but because Hong Kong society has become very disparity between the rich and the poor, even if 70% of the families cannot afford to buy a flat, the remaining 30% of affordable families can support the continued rise in property prices. Coupled with the fact that mainlanders like to buy property in Hong Kong, the demand for local housing is very hot.

However, if there is sufficient supply, it will not raise the local property price to such a high level. Helpless, Lin Zheng has lost the fighting spirit of regulating the property market. She changed the proportion of public-private housing construction from 6:4 to 7:3 a few months ago, making the property market that has been imbalanced between supply and demand more unbalanced. Since the Chief Executive has given up control of rising property prices, the Hong Kong property market can only embark on a road of no return, and will eventually only rise to the end.

No one can predict that local property prices can rise to a few high, but real estate developers must thank Lin Zheng for his contribution to the property market. It is no difficulty to create a new record high at the current rate of increase in property prices. For real estate stocks, this is certainly good news. Real estate developers can go at high prices and have a good profit. Real estate stocks will have a good rise in the next one or two seasons.

Finally, pay attention to which real estate developers have a lot of real estate projects to be launched in the next few quarters. I believe that the stock prices of these real estate developers will rise faster than their competitors.