After two 80s, girls work immigrants

After two 80s, girls work immigrants

Many young people yearn for working holidays, not only to broaden their horizons, but also to migrate to other places.

Two girls after the 80s, one in Australia as a waiter favored by the boss, soared to the manager and a guaranteed work visa, successfully rooted in the local; one became a Japanese wife, and since then launched a new world in Japan.

Ms. Deng, 32, resigned her boyfriend’s stable eco-education work five years ago to work in Australia. At first, she worked in a Sydney restaurant. She knew that her employer would guarantee a working visa for her employees. After more than two years, she successfully converted to a work visa. She applied for permanent residency to the Immigration Department last November. She just succeeded in early June. Approved.

800 units in Sydney, monthly rent of about 10,000

She said that working in Australia for one hour, the minimum wage of 19.49 Australian dollars (about 106 Hong Kong dollars) is enough to eat a meal. She rents a house in Sydney, 40 minutes from the city center, more than 800 units and a large terrace, with a monthly rent of about 10,000 Hong Kong dollars. If you want to transfer from a working holiday visa to a work visa, depending on whether the employer is willing to guarantee, whether there is any relevant academic qualifications or work experience, and you must have sufficient English proficiency. For example, she applied for the “Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186)”. She met the requirement of working for the employer for 2 years and has been promoted to a restaurant manager. Professional skills in line with local needs, plus 4 copies of the IELTS test. The test paper will be 6 points or more, plus an application fee of approximately HK$21,500.

Riko, who was reading computer design, went to Japan for a working holiday in 2013. She was soon hired by a local company as a web designer and secured her work visa. Later she met her Japanese boyfriend and even buried her sunroof in 2015. She said that if there are no special preferential conditions, such as skills, they have to live in Japan for 10 years, including living in the working visa for 5 years or more before applying for permanent residency. Because she married the Japanese, she has been eligible to apply for permanent residency for three years after marriage. Her current family of three lives in a 700-unit unit in Kanagawa Prefecture, and the total income of the couple is about one-fourth, which is a reasonable level. She said that the most important thing is to have relevant work experience, involving Chinese and English language skills, etc. General trade imports and Chinese companies need more such talents.

Liao Guoliang, the head of Leyi Shi International Immigration Consultant, said that if a young person has a university degree, he or she can apply for a master’s degree or other professional courses in Australia and other places, and then seek an employer’s guarantee to apply for a work visa. For example, the work type of the working holiday is the picking of orchards, factory packaging and other positions, it is difficult to meet the skills required for immigration.