After the night, the demonstrators scattered and the atmosphere in the Central and other places was tense

Tung Chung struggled to set up a roadblock to destroy the MTR station

The protest against the revision of the “Fugitive Offenders Ordinance" protesters spread from the airport to Tung Chung yesterday. After a large number of demonstrators fought in Tung Chung yesterday, they once gathered at Tung Chung MTR Station to crush the glass in the control room of the station with hard objects. Demonstrators set up roadblocks near Citygate. The riot police began to disperse in Tung Chung in the evening. After the night, they appeared in the Central Pier, Tuen Mun West Rail Station and Tin Shui Wai West Rail Station. Our reporter reported

A large number of demonstrators arrived at the airport for “Airport Traffic Stress Test Day" around 1 pm yesterday, and at 3 pm, as a large number of riot police guarded at the airport, the demonstrators began to decide to evacuate from the airport and head toward Tung Chung. At the same time, many demonstrators who were originally in Tung Chung still did not leave for the airport. After learning the situation at the airport, they decided to stay. At around 5 pm, a large number of demonstrators began to gather at the Tung Chung Swimming Pool and placed iron bars on the road to block traffic in the city center. At the same time, someone went to the Tung Chung Swimming Pool to remove the flag that was originally hanging on the flagpole. On the ground, someone burned the flag afterwards.

The station control room was destroyed

Some demonstrators moved to Tung Chung MTR Station to crush the glass in the control room of the station with hard objects. Some of the ticket machine screens were damaged. Some people smashed the gates and sprayed the words “dog iron" to express dissatisfaction. The fire hose is sprayed with water and sprinkled with detergent on the ground to make the ground quite slippery. Afterwards, several demonstrators walked into the suspected station control room and destroyed the screens, poster boards and other items in the channel. At about 5:40 pm, the MTR announced that due to the massive destruction of Tung Chung Station, the station was temporarily suspended for the safety of passengers and station staff. The Tung Chung Line train will not go to Tung Chung Station. Service, only walk to Hong Kong to Xin Ao Station. Afterwards, a large number of demonstrators left Tung Chung Station and fled in various directions in Tung Chung. Some people suspected that they would flee to Citygate and Fu Tung Shopping Centre.

At the same time, more than 100 riot police have proceeded from the airport to Tung Chung and arrived at Tung Chung MTR Station in the evening. A large number of “Athlon Team" officers and riot police first entered Tung Chung Station and entered the platform after entering the gate. Patrol, but did not see the demonstrators, but there was a train detention station, dozens of passengers on the train have been unable to leave.

Remind not to leave by boat

Afterwards, some riot police left Tung Chung Station and went up to the footbridge connecting Citygate. At 7 o’clock in the evening, the riot police began to leave Tung Chung, and the tension in the main battlefield began to spread away from Dong Chung. As some demonstrators suspected that they left Tung Chung by boat, the Internet began to madly after the night and the police would be on alert outside Tung Chung. In the Telegram, a popular instant messaging platform for demonstrators, there is a group reminder. Demonstrators who have boarded the ship should try to discard all the equipment, while those who have not boarded the ship do not return to the city by water, and try to leave by land.

At around 8:30 pm, a large number of riot police deployed at Central Pier 6 and intercepted just from Lantau Island.

Main page                                                                                                 Next page


你的電子郵件位址並不會被公開。 必要欄位標記為 *